Notes: FOOD AND PARASITES FROM TWO HOURGLASS DOLPHINS, LAGENORHYNCHUS CRUCIGER (QUOY AND GAIMARD, 1824), FROM PATAGONIAN WATERS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 19, Issue 4, pages 832–836, October 2003
How to Cite
Fernández, M., Berón-Vera, B., García, N. A., Raga, J. A. and Crespo, E. A. (2003), Notes: FOOD AND PARASITES FROM TWO HOURGLASS DOLPHINS, LAGENORHYNCHUS CRUCIGER (QUOY AND GAIMARD, 1824), FROM PATAGONIAN WATERS. Marine Mammal Science, 19: 832–836. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2003.tb01133.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 3 September 2002 Accepted: 5 February 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!