APPEARANCE, DISTRIBUTION, AND GENETIC DISTINCTIVENESS OF LONGMAN'S BEAKED WHALE, INDOPACETUS PACIFICUS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 421–461, July 2003
How to Cite
Dalebout, M. L., Baker, C. S., Anderson, R. C., Best, P. B., Cockcroft, V. G., Hinsz, H. L., Peddemors, V. and Pitman, R. L. (2003), APPEARANCE, DISTRIBUTION, AND GENETIC DISTINCTIVENESS OF LONGMAN'S BEAKED WHALE, INDOPACETUS PACIFICUS. Marine Mammal Science, 19: 421–461. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2003.tb01314.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 5 March 2002 Accepted: 14 November 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!