USE OF A PETHIDINE AND MIDAZOLAM COMBINATION FOR THE REVERSIBLE SEDATION OF CRABEATER SEALS (LOBODON CARCINOPHAGUS)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 19, Issue 3, pages 581–589, July 2003
How to Cite
Tahmindjis, M. A., Higgins, D. P., Lynch, M. J., Barnes, J. A. and Southwell, C. J. (2003), USE OF A PETHIDINE AND MIDAZOLAM COMBINATION FOR THE REVERSIBLE SEDATION OF CRABEATER SEALS (LOBODON CARCINOPHAGUS). Marine Mammal Science, 19: 581–589. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2003.tb01322.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 9 April 2002 Accepted: 18 October 2002
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!