PINNIPED LACTATION STRATEGIES: EVALUATION OF DATA ON MATERNAL AND OFFSPRING LIFE HISTORY TRAITS
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 1, pages 86–114, January 2004
How to Cite
Schulz, T. M. and Bowen, W. D. (2004), PINNIPED LACTATION STRATEGIES: EVALUATION OF DATA ON MATERNAL AND OFFSPRING LIFE HISTORY TRAITS. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 86–114. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01142.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 30 December 2002. Accepted: 27 August 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!