Current address: NERC British Antarctic Survey, High Cross, Madingley Road, Cambridge CB3 OET, United Kingdom.
RIVERINE HABITAT PREFERENCES OF BOTOS (INIA GEOFFRENSIS) AND TUCUXIS (SOTALIA FLUVIATILIS) IN THE CENTRAL AMAZON
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 189–200, April 2004
How to Cite
Martin, A. R., da Silva, V. M. F. and Salmon, D. L. (2004), RIVERINE HABITAT PREFERENCES OF BOTOS (INIA GEOFFRENSIS) AND TUCUXIS (SOTALIA FLUVIATILIS) IN THE CENTRAL AMAZON. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 189–200. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01150.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 27 March 2003, Accepted: 17 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!