DUSKY DOLPHIN (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBSCURUS) FORAGING IN TWO DIFFERENT HABITATS: ACTIVE ACOUSTIC DETECTION OF DOLPHINS AND THEIR PREY
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 2, pages 215–231, April 2004
How to Cite
Benoit-Bird, K. J., Würsig, B. and Mfadden, C. J. (2004), DUSKY DOLPHIN (LAGENORHYNCHUS OBSCURUS) FORAGING IN TWO DIFFERENT HABITATS: ACTIVE ACOUSTIC DETECTION OF DOLPHINS AND THEIR PREY. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 215–231. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01152.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 27 March 2003 Accepted: 17 October 2003
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!