A STAGE-BASED MODEL OF MANATEE POPULATION DYNAMICS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 361–385, July 2004
How to Cite
Runge, M. C., Langtimm, C. A. and Kendall, W. L. (2004), A STAGE-BASED MODEL OF MANATEE POPULATION DYNAMICS. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 361–385. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01167.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 21 January 2003 Accepted: 9 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!