SURVIVAL ESTIMATES FOR FLORIDA MANATEES FROM THE PHOTO-IDENTIFICATION OF INDIVIDUALS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 438–463, July 2004
How to Cite
Langtimm, C. A., Beck, C. A., Edwards, H. H., Fick-Child, K. J., Ackerman, B. B., Barton, S. L. and Hartley, W. C. (2004), SURVIVAL ESTIMATES FOR FLORIDA MANATEES FROM THE PHOTO-IDENTIFICATION OF INDIVIDUALS. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 438–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01171.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 17 March 2003 Accepted: 9 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!