HIGH PERFORMANCE TURNING CAPABILITIES DURING FORAGING BY BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS)
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 498–509, July 2004
How to Cite
Maresh, J. L., Fish, F. E., Nowacek, D. P., Nowacek, S. M. and Wells, R. S. (2004), HIGH PERFORMANCE TURNING CAPABILITIES DURING FORAGING BY BOTTLENOSE DOLPHINS (TURSIOPS TRUNCATUS). Marine Mammal Science, 20: 498–509. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01175.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 3 June 2003 Accepted: 4 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!