Current address: Institute of Arctic Biology, University of Alaska Fairbanks, Fairbanks, AK 99775-7000.
VASOMOTOR RESPONSES OF ISOLATED PERIPHERAL BLOOD VESSELS FROM BOWHEAD WHALES: THERMOREGULATORY IMPLICATIONS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 546–553, July 2004
How to Cite
Elsner, R., George, J. C. and O'hara, T. (2004), VASOMOTOR RESPONSES OF ISOLATED PERIPHERAL BLOOD VESSELS FROM BOWHEAD WHALES: THERMOREGULATORY IMPLICATIONS. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 546–553. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01178.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 24 March 2003 Accepted: 4 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!