Mailing address: Whale Unit, c/o South African Museum, P. O. Box 61, Cape Town, 8000, South Africa.
ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS INFLUENCING THE DISTRIBUTION OF SOUTHERN RIGHT WHALES (EUBALAENA AUSTRALIS) ON THE SOUTH COAST OF SOUTH AFRICA II: WITHIN BAY DISTRIBUTION
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 3, pages 583–601, July 2004
How to Cite
Elwen, S. H. and Best, P. B. (2004), ENVIRONMENTAL FACTORS INFLUENCING THE DISTRIBUTION OF SOUTHERN RIGHT WHALES (EUBALAENA AUSTRALIS) ON THE SOUTH COAST OF SOUTH AFRICA II: WITHIN BAY DISTRIBUTION. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 583–601. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01181.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 11 December 2003 Accepted: 16 February 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!