Current address: National Marine Fisheries Service, Southwest Fisheries Science Center, 8604 La Jolla Shores Drive, La Jolla, California 92037, U. S. A.
BUFFERING CAPACITY OF THE LOCOMOTOR MUSCLE IN CETACEANS: CORRELATES WITH POSTPARTUM DEVELOPMENT, DIVE DURATION, AND SWIM PERFORMANCE
Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 808–822, October 2004
How to Cite
Noren, S. R. (2004), BUFFERING CAPACITY OF THE LOCOMOTOR MUSCLE IN CETACEANS: CORRELATES WITH POSTPARTUM DEVELOPMENT, DIVE DURATION, AND SWIM PERFORMANCE. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 808–822. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01194.x
- Issue online: 26 AUG 2006
- Version of Record online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 4 July 2003 Accepted: 10 May 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!