INCREASING THE PRECISION OF THEODOLITE TRACKING: MODIFIED TECHNIQUE TO CALCULATE THE ALTITUDE OF LAND-BASED OBSERVATION SITES
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 20, Issue 4, pages 880–885, October 2004
How to Cite
Bailey, H. and Lusseau, D. (2004), INCREASING THE PRECISION OF THEODOLITE TRACKING: MODIFIED TECHNIQUE TO CALCULATE THE ALTITUDE OF LAND-BASED OBSERVATION SITES. Marine Mammal Science, 20: 880–885. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2004.tb01199.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 11 September 2003 Accepted: 19 March 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!