VERTEBRAL OSTEOLOGY AND COMPLEXITY IN LAGENORHYNCHUS ACUTUS (DELPHINIDAE) WITH COMPARISON TO OTHER DELPHINOID GENERA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 411–428, July 2005
How to Cite
Buchholtz, E. A., Wolkovich, E. M. and Cleary, R. J. (2005), VERTEBRAL OSTEOLOGY AND COMPLEXITY IN LAGENORHYNCHUS ACUTUS (DELPHINIDAE) WITH COMPARISON TO OTHER DELPHINOID GENERA. Marine Mammal Science, 21: 411–428. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2005.tb01241.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 10 July 2004 Accepted: 2 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!