Current mailing address: Bioacoustics Research Program, Cornell Laboratory of Ornithology, 159 Sapsucker Woods Road, Ithaca, New York 14850, U.S.A.
THE GUNSHOT SOUND PRODUCED BY MALE NORTH ATLANTIC RIGHT WHALES (EUBALAENA GLACIALIS) AND ITS POTENTIAL FUNCTION IN REPRODUCTIVE ADVERTISEMENT
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 458–475, July 2005
How to Cite
Parks, S. E., Hamilton, P. K., Kraus, S. D. and Tyack, P. L. (2005), THE GUNSHOT SOUND PRODUCED BY MALE NORTH ATLANTIC RIGHT WHALES (EUBALAENA GLACIALIS) AND ITS POTENTIAL FUNCTION IN REPRODUCTIVE ADVERTISEMENT. Marine Mammal Science, 21: 458–475. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2005.tb01244.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 1 April 2004 Accepted: 5 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!