A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE REGIME SHIFT-“JUNK FOOD”-NUTRITIONAL STRESS HYPOTHESIS FOR THE DECLINE OF THE WESTERN STOCK OF STELLER SEA LION
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 476–518, July 2005
How to Cite
Fritz, L. W. and Hinckley, S. (2005), A CRITICAL REVIEW OF THE REGIME SHIFT-“JUNK FOOD”-NUTRITIONAL STRESS HYPOTHESIS FOR THE DECLINE OF THE WESTERN STOCK OF STELLER SEA LION. Marine Mammal Science, 21: 476–518. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2005.tb01245.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 19 May 2004 Accepted: 6 December 2004
Options for accessing this content:
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!