NOTES: EFFECTS OF SQUID BEAK SIZE ON THE ROUTE OF EGESTION IN NORTHERN FUR SEALS (CALLORHINUS URSINUS): RESULTS FROM CAPTIVE FEEDING TRIALS
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 21, Issue 3, pages 567–574, July 2005
How to Cite
Yonezaki, S., Kiyota, M., Koido, T. and Takemura, A. (2005), NOTES: EFFECTS OF SQUID BEAK SIZE ON THE ROUTE OF EGESTION IN NORTHERN FUR SEALS (CALLORHINUS URSINUS): RESULTS FROM CAPTIVE FEEDING TRIALS. Marine Mammal Science, 21: 567–574. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2005.tb01250.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 20 August 2004 Accepted: 5 January 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!