Mailing address: Höga 160, S-442 73 Kärna, Sweden.
COLONIZATION HISTORY OF THE BALTIC HARBOR SEALS: INTEGRATING ARCHAEOLOGICAL, BEHAVIORAL, AND GENETIC DATA
Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 21, Issue 4, pages 695–716, October 2005
How to Cite
Härkönen, T., Harding, K. C., Goodman, S. J. and Johannesson, K. (2005), COLONIZATION HISTORY OF THE BALTIC HARBOR SEALS: INTEGRATING ARCHAEOLOGICAL, BEHAVIORAL, AND GENETIC DATA. Marine Mammal Science, 21: 695–716. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2005.tb01260.x
- Issue published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 26 AUG 2006
- Received: 15 September 2004 Accepted: 1 February 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!