DECLINES IN HARBOR SEAL (PHOCA VITULINA) NUMBERS IN GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK, ALASKA, 1992–2002
Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 1, pages 167–189, January 2006
How to Cite
Mathews, . E. A. and Pendleton, . G. W. (2006), DECLINES IN HARBOR SEAL (PHOCA VITULINA) NUMBERS IN GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK, ALASKA, 1992–2002. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 167–189. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00011.x
- Issue online: 10 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 10 JAN 2006
- Received: 14 January 2004 Accepted: 6 June 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!