LONG-TERM TRENDS IN HARBOR SEAL NUMBERS AT TUGIDAK ISLAND AND NANVAK BAY, ALASKA
Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 2, pages 339–360, April 2006
How to Cite
Jemison, L. A., Pendleton, G. W., Wilson, C. A. and Small, R. J. (2006), LONG-TERM TRENDS IN HARBOR SEAL NUMBERS AT TUGIDAK ISLAND AND NANVAK BAY, ALASKA. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 339–360. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00021.x
- Issue online: 17 JAN 2006
- Version of Record online: 17 JAN 2006
- Received: 9 January 2004 Accepted: 14 September 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!