ABUNDANCE OF IRRAWADDY DOLPHINS (ORCAELLA BREVIROSTRIS) AND GANGES RIVER DOLPHINS (PLATANISTA GANGETICA GANGETICA) ESTIMATED USING CONCURRENT COUNTS MADE BY INDEPENDENT TEAMS IN WATERWAYS OF THE SUNDARBANS MANGROVE FOREST IN BANGLADESH
Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 527–547, July 2006
How to Cite
Smith, B. D., Braulik, G., Strindberg, S., Ahmed, B. and Mansur, R. (2006), ABUNDANCE OF IRRAWADDY DOLPHINS (ORCAELLA BREVIROSTRIS) AND GANGES RIVER DOLPHINS (PLATANISTA GANGETICA GANGETICA) ESTIMATED USING CONCURRENT COUNTS MADE BY INDEPENDENT TEAMS IN WATERWAYS OF THE SUNDARBANS MANGROVE FOREST IN BANGLADESH. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 527–547. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00041.x
- Issue published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Article first published online: 10 FEB 2006
- Received: 12 April 2005Accepted: 2 November 2005
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!