EPIZOIC BARNACLES REMOVED FROM THE SKIN OF A HUMPBACK WHALE AFTER A PERIOD OF INTENSE SURFACE ACTIVITY
Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 979–984, October 2006
How to Cite
Félix, F., Bearson, B. and Falconí, J. (2006), EPIZOIC BARNACLES REMOVED FROM THE SKIN OF A HUMPBACK WHALE AFTER A PERIOD OF INTENSE SURFACE ACTIVITY. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 979–984. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00058.x
- Issue online: 8 MAY 2006
- Version of Record online: 8 MAY 2006
- Received: 3 May 2005Accepted: 31 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!