USE OF DISCOVERY CURVES TO ASSESS ABUNDANCE OF HAWAIIAN MONK SEALS
Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 847–861, October 2006
How to Cite
Baker, J. D., Harting, A. L. and Johanos , T. C. (2006), USE OF DISCOVERY CURVES TO ASSESS ABUNDANCE OF HAWAIIAN MONK SEALS. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 847–861. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00061.x
- Issue published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 4 MAY 2006
- Received: 14 August 2005Accepted: 17 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!