ISOTOPIC ANALYSIS OF δ13C, δ15N, AND δ34S “A FEEDING TALE” IN TEETH OF THE LONGBEAKED COMMON DOLPHIN, DELPHINUS CAPENSIS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 831–846, October 2006
How to Cite
Niño-Torres, C. A., Gallo-Reynoso, J. P., Galván-Magaña, F., Escobar-Briones, E. and Macko, S. A. (2006), ISOTOPIC ANALYSIS OF δ13C, δ15N, AND δ34S “A FEEDING TALE” IN TEETH OF THE LONGBEAKED COMMON DOLPHIN, DELPHINUS CAPENSIS. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 831–846. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00065.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Received: 24 January 2005Accepted: 17 February 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!