SHEPHERD'S BEAKED WHALE (TASMACETUS SHEPHERDI): INFORMATION ON APPEARANCE AND BIOLOGY BASED ON STRANDINGS AND AT-SEA OBSERVATIONS
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 3, pages 744–755, July 2006
How to Cite
Pitman, R. L., Van Helden, A. L., Best, P. B. and (Tony) Pym, A. (2006), SHEPHERD'S BEAKED WHALE (TASMACETUS SHEPHERDI): INFORMATION ON APPEARANCE AND BIOLOGY BASED ON STRANDINGS AND AT-SEA OBSERVATIONS. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 744–755. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00066.x
- Issue published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2006
- Received: 11 July 2005Accepted: 28 January 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!