THE PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS AND BIOGEOGRAPHY OF TRUE PORPOISES (MAMMALIA: PHOCOENIDAE) BASED ON MORPHOLOGICAL DATA
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 910–932, October 2006
How to Cite
Fajardo-Mellor, L., Berta, A., Brownell, R. L., Boy, C. C. and Natalie P. Goodall, R. (2006), THE PHYLOGENETIC RELATIONSHIPS AND BIOGEOGRAPHY OF TRUE PORPOISES (MAMMALIA: PHOCOENIDAE) BASED ON MORPHOLOGICAL DATA. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 910–932. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00080.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Received: 26 September 2005Accepted: 21 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!