TRENDS IN AGE STRUCTURE AND PRODUCTIVITY OF PACIFIC WALRUSES HARVESTED IN THE BERING STRAIT REGION OF ALASKA, 1952–2002
Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 22, Issue 4, pages 880–896, October 2006
How to Cite
Garlich-Miller, J. L., Quakenbush, L. T. and Bromaghin, J. F. (2006), TRENDS IN AGE STRUCTURE AND PRODUCTIVITY OF PACIFIC WALRUSES HARVESTED IN THE BERING STRAIT REGION OF ALASKA, 1952–2002. Marine Mammal Science, 22: 880–896. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00081.x
- Issue published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Article first published online: 11 AUG 2006
- Received: 13 September 2005Accepted: 3 March 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!