DIVE BEHAVIOR OF A HARBOR SEAL (PHOCA VITULINA RICHARDII) IN THE PRESENCE OF TRANSIENT KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA) IN GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK, ALASKA
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 203–208, January 2007
How to Cite
Womble, J. N., Gende, S. M. and Blundell, G. M. (2007), DIVE BEHAVIOR OF A HARBOR SEAL (PHOCA VITULINA RICHARDII) IN THE PRESENCE OF TRANSIENT KILLER WHALES (ORCINUS ORCA) IN GLACIER BAY NATIONAL PARK, ALASKA. Marine Mammal Science, 23: 203–208. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00089.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received: 7 December 2005Accepted: 3 July 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!