Current address: Biology and Marine Biology, UNCW, 601 S. College Rd., Wilmington, North Carolina 28403, U.S.A.
FORENSIC METHODS FOR CHARACTERIZING WATERCRAFT FROM WATERCRAFT-INDUCED WOUNDS ON THE FLORIDA MANATEE (TRICHECHUS MANATUS LATIROSTRIS)
Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 23, Issue 1, pages 110–132, January 2007
How to Cite
Rommel, S. A., Costidis, A. M., Pitchford, T. D., Lightsey, J. D., Snyder, R. H. and Haubold, E. M. (2007), FORENSIC METHODS FOR CHARACTERIZING WATERCRAFT FROM WATERCRAFT-INDUCED WOUNDS ON THE FLORIDA MANATEE (TRICHECHUS MANATUS LATIROSTRIS). Marine Mammal Science, 23: 110–132. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2006.00095.x
- Issue published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Article first published online: 21 DEC 2006
- Received: 17 February 2006Accepted: 20 August 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!