MIGRATORY DESTINATIONS OF HUMPBACK WHALES FROM THE MAGELLAN STRAIT FEEDING GROUND, SOUTHEAST PACIFIC
Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 453–463, April 2007
How to Cite
Acevedo, J., Rasmussen, K., Félix, F., Castro, C., Llano, M., Secchi, E., Saborío, . M. T., Aguayo-Lobo, A., Haase, B., Scheidat, M., Dalla-Rosa, L., Olavarría, C., Forestell, P., Acuña, P., Kaufman, G. and Pastene, . L. A. (2007), MIGRATORY DESTINATIONS OF HUMPBACK WHALES FROM THE MAGELLAN STRAIT FEEDING GROUND, SOUTHEAST PACIFIC. Marine Mammal Science, 23: 453–463. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00116.x
- Issue published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Article first published online: 6 MAR 2007
- Received: 20 June 2006Accepted: 12 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!