CRANIAL DESCRIPTION AND GENETIC IDENTITY OF THE HOLOTYPE SPECIMEN OF TURSIOPS ADUNCUS (EHRENBERG, 1832)
Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 23, Issue 2, pages 343–357, April 2007
How to Cite
Perrin, . W. F., Robertson, . K. M., Van Bree, . P. J. H. and Mead, . J. G. (2007), CRANIAL DESCRIPTION AND GENETIC IDENTITY OF THE HOLOTYPE SPECIMEN OF TURSIOPS ADUNCUS (EHRENBERG, 1832). Marine Mammal Science, 23: 343–357. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00119.x
- Issue online: 6 MAR 2007
- Version of Record online: 6 MAR 2007
- Received: 13 February 2006Accepted: 11 October 2006
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!