PUPPING HABITAT USE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN MONK SEAL: A LONG-TERM STUDY
Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 23, Issue 3, pages 615–628, July 2007
How to Cite
Dendrinos, P., Karamanlidis, A. A., Kotomatas, S., Legakis, A., Tounta, E. and Matthiopoulos, J. (2007), PUPPING HABITAT USE IN THE MEDITERRANEAN MONK SEAL: A LONG-TERM STUDY. Marine Mammal Science, 23: 615–628. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00121.x
- Issue published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Article first published online: 11 JUN 2007
- Received: 27 March 2006Accepted: 5 February 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!