Simultaneous use of the X- and Y-chromosome genes SMCX, SMCY, and DBY for sex determination in the Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris)
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
2007 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 218–224, January 2008
How to Cite
Tringali, . M. D., Davis, . M. C., Rodriguez-lopez, . M. A., Bolen, . E. E., Sullivan, . J. G. and Haubold, . E. M. (2008), Simultaneous use of the X- and Y-chromosome genes SMCX, SMCY, and DBY for sex determination in the Florida manatee (Trichechus manatus latirostris). Marine Mammal Science, 24: 218–224. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00147.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received: 30 June 2006Accepted: 30 May 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!