Observations of strand-feeding behavior by bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in Bull Creek, South Carolina
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
2007 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 202–206, January 2008
How to Cite
Duffy-Echevarria, . E. E., Connor, . R. C. and St. Aubin, . D. J. (2008), Observations of strand-feeding behavior by bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) in Bull Creek, South Carolina. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 202–206. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00151.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received: 13 June 2006Accepted: 18 May 2007
Vol. 24, Issue 3, 747, Article first published online: 21 JUL 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!