Current address: Nicholas School of the Environment, Duke University, Box 90328, Durham, North Carolina 27708, U.S.A.
A MINIMALLY INVASIVE METHOD OF FIELD SAMPLING FOR GENETIC ANALYSES OF THE FLORIDA MANATEE (TRICHECHUS MANATUS LATIROSTRIS)
Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 23, Issue 4, pages 967–975, October 2007
How to Cite
Carney, . S. L., Bolen, . E. E., Barton, . S. L., Scolardi, . K. M., Englund, . C. C., Tringali, . M. D. and Reynolds, . J. E. (2007), A MINIMALLY INVASIVE METHOD OF FIELD SAMPLING FOR GENETIC ANALYSES OF THE FLORIDA MANATEE (TRICHECHUS MANATUS LATIROSTRIS). Marine Mammal Science, 23: 967–975. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00155.x
- Issue published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Article first published online: 5 SEP 2007
- Received: 10 November 2006Accepted: 26 April 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!