Present address: Department of Biological Sciences, University of Alberta, Edmonton, Alberta T6G 2E9, Canada.
Variation in blubber fatty acid composition among marine mammals in the Canadian Arctic
Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
2007 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 91–111, January 2008
How to Cite
Thiemann, G. W., Iverson, S. J. and Stirling, I. (2008), Variation in blubber fatty acid composition among marine mammals in the Canadian Arctic. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 91–111. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00165.x
- Issue online: 8 NOV 2007
- Version of Record online: 8 NOV 2007
- Received: 6 February 2007Accepted: 31 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!