Present address: U.S. Fish and Wildlife Service, Muscatatuck National Wildlife Refuge, 12589 East U.S. Highway 50, Seymour, Indiana 47274, U.S.A.
Estimation of walrus populations on sea ice with infrared imagery and aerial photography
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
2007 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 57–70, January 2008
How to Cite
Udevitz, M. S., Burn, D. M. and Webber, M. A. (2008), Estimation of walrus populations on sea ice with infrared imagery and aerial photography. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 57–70. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00169.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Received: 28 November 2006Accepted: 20 June 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!