Changes in diets of individual Baltic ringed seals (Phoca hispida botnica) during their breeding season inferred from stable isotope analysis of multiple tissues
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
2007 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 159–170, January 2008
How to Cite
Sinisalo, T., Jones, R. I., Helle, E. and Valtonen, E. T. (2008), Changes in diets of individual Baltic ringed seals (Phoca hispida botnica) during their breeding season inferred from stable isotope analysis of multiple tissues. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 159–170. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00170.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Received: 15 February 2007Accepted: 25 September 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!