Distribution and abundance of the dugong in New Caledonia, southwest Pacific
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
2007 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 81–90, January 2008
How to Cite
Garrigue, C., Patenaude, N. and Marsh, H. (2008), Distribution and abundance of the dugong in New Caledonia, southwest Pacific. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 81–90. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00173.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received: 7 December 2006Accepted: 31 July 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!