Ontogenetic diet changes in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) reflected through stable isotopes
Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
2007 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 1, pages 128–137, January 2008
How to Cite
Knoff, A., Hohn, A. and Macko, S. (2008), Ontogenetic diet changes in bottlenose dolphins (Tursiops truncatus) reflected through stable isotopes. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 128–137. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00174.x
- Issue published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 7 DEC 2007
- Received: 11 May 2006Accepted: 22 August 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!