Current address: Department of Physiological Sciences, Center for Veterinary Health Sciences, Oklahoma State University, Stillwater, Oklahoma 74078, U.S.A.
Distinctive osteology of distal flipper bones of tropical bottlenose whales, Indopacetus pacificus, from Taiwan: Mother and calf, calf with polydactyly
Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
©2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 398–410, April 2008
How to Cite
Watson, A., Kuo, T.-F., Yang, W.-C., Yao, C.-J. and Chou, L.-S. (2008), Distinctive osteology of distal flipper bones of tropical bottlenose whales, Indopacetus pacificus, from Taiwan: Mother and calf, calf with polydactyly. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 398–410. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2007.00178.x
- Issue published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Article first published online: 27 DEC 2007
- Received: 2 March 2007Accepted: 1 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!