False sex-linked microsatellite primer for Phoca vitulina
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
©2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 411–413, April 2008
How to Cite
Herreman, . J. K., Blundell, . G. M. and Ben-David, M. (2008), False sex-linked microsatellite primer for Phoca vitulina. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 411–413. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00186.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Received: 19 February 2007Accepted: 25 October 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!