Author to whom correspondence should be addressed.
Fine-scale study finds limited evidence of kin clustering in a gray seal colony
Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
©2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 2, pages 371–387, April 2008
How to Cite
Poland, V. F., Pomeroy, P. P., Twiss, S. D. and Graves, J. A. (2008), Fine-scale study finds limited evidence of kin clustering in a gray seal colony. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 371–387. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00191.x
- Issue published online: 21 APR 2008
- Article first published online: 21 APR 2008
- Received: 29 August 2007Accepted: 9 January 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!