Trophic level and overlap of sea lions (Zalophus californianus) in the Gulf of California, Mexico
Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 554–576, July 2008
How to Cite
Porras-Peters, H., Aurioles-Gamboa, D., Cruz-Escalona, V. H. and Koch, P. L. (2008), Trophic level and overlap of sea lions (Zalophus californianus) in the Gulf of California, Mexico. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 554–576. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00197.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 9 MAY 2008
- Received: 27 September 2006Accepted: 19 December 2007
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!