False killer whales (Pseudorca crassidens) around the main Hawaiian Islands: Long-term site fidelity, inter-island movements, and association patterns
Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy No claim to original US government works
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 591–612, July 2008
How to Cite
Baird, . R. W., Gorgone, . A. M., McSweeney, . D. J., Webster, . D. L., Salden, . D. R., Deakos, . M. H., Ligon, . A. D., Schorr, . G. S., Barlow, J. and Mahaffy, . S. D. (2008), False killer whales (Pseudorca crassidens) around the main Hawaiian Islands: Long-term site fidelity, inter-island movements, and association patterns. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 591–612. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00200.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 16 MAY 2008
- Received: 6 July 2007Accepted: 12 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!