A bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) with fin-shaped hind appendages
Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 743–745, July 2008
How to Cite
Ohsumi, S. and Kato, H. (2008), A bottlenose dolphin (Tursiops truncatus) with fin-shaped hind appendages. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 743–745. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00202.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 14 MAY 2008
- Received 8 September 2007. Accepted 20 December 2007.
Options for accessing this content:
- If you have access to this content through a society membership, please first log in to your society website.
- If you would like institutional access to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!