Long-term evaluation of body mass at weaning and postweaning survival rates of Weddell seals in Erebus Bay, Antarctica
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 677–689, July 2008
How to Cite
Proffitt, K. M., Garrott, R. A. and Rotella, J. J. (2008), Long-term evaluation of body mass at weaning and postweaning survival rates of Weddell seals in Erebus Bay, Antarctica. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 677–689. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00207.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: 28 May 2007Accepted: 29 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!