Community interviews on the status of the dugong (Dugong dugon) in the Gulf of Mannar (India and Sri Lanka)
Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 3, pages 704–710, July 2008
How to Cite
Ilangakoon, A. D., Sutaria, D., Hines, E. and Raghavan, R. (2008), Community interviews on the status of the dugong (Dugong dugon) in the Gulf of Mannar (India and Sri Lanka). Marine Mammal Science, 24: 704–710. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00209.x
- Issue published online: 21 JUL 2008
- Article first published online: 28 JUN 2008
- Received: 18 September 2007Accepted: 12 February 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!