Migratory movements and surfacing rates of humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) satellite tagged at Socorro Island, Mexico
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 815–830, October 2008
How to Cite
Lagerquist, B. A., Mate, B. R., Ortega-Ortiz, J. G., Winsor, M. and Urbán-Ramirez, J. (2008), Migratory movements and surfacing rates of humpback whales (Megaptera novaeangliae) satellite tagged at Socorro Island, Mexico. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 815–830. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00217.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Received: 27 June 2007Accepted: 28 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- If you are a society or association member and require assistance with obtaining online access instructions please contact our Journal Customer Services team.
- If your institution does not currently subscribe to this content, please recommend the title to your librarian.
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- If you already have a Wiley Online Library or Wiley InterScience user account: login above and proceed to purchase the article.
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Login via OpenAthens
Search for your institution's name below to login via Shibboleth.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!