North Pacific right whale (Eubalaena japonica) seasonal and diel calling patterns from long-term acoustic recordings in the southeastern Bering Sea, 2000–2006
Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
© 2008 by the Society for Marine Mammalogy
Marine Mammal Science
Volume 24, Issue 4, pages 795–814, October 2008
How to Cite
Munger, L. M., Wiggins, S. M., Moore, S. E. and Hildebrand, J. A. (2008), North Pacific right whale (Eubalaena japonica) seasonal and diel calling patterns from long-term acoustic recordings in the southeastern Bering Sea, 2000–2006. Marine Mammal Science, 24: 795–814. doi: 10.1111/j.1748-7692.2008.00219.x
- Issue published online: 22 OCT 2008
- Article first published online: 31 JUL 2008
- Received: 2 August 2007Accepted: 21 March 2008
Options for accessing this content:
- Login via other institutional login options http://onlinelibrary.wiley.com/login-options.
- You can purchase online access to this Article for a 24-hour period (price varies by title)
- New Users: Please register, then proceed to purchase the article.
Registered Users please login:
- Access your saved publications, articles and searches
- Manage your email alerts, orders and subscriptions
- Change your contact information, including your password
Please register to:
- Save publications, articles and searches
- Get email alerts
- Get all the benefits mentioned below!